Established in 1981
Our Mission Statement: To provide the children of this community the opportunity to play a beautiful sport within a holistic environment, to develop good players, to teach discipline, teamwork and sportsmanship on and off the field, and to promote academic excellence.
All children welcome.
Eleftheria will always strive to operate to the best of our ability within the context of the following principles:
- To consistently create a fun filled, positive experience for every girl and boy in the program.
- To promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees.
- To enhance player self esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character.
- To always put the best interest of the player above all others.
- To provide equal access to the highest quality and most appropriate of programs of development for both girls and boys.
- To assure that all adults associated with the program are exemplary role models of sportsmanship, leadership and support.
- To provide an environment for coaches to develop skills and techniques needed to teach the game of soccer.
- To maintain a balanced perspective on the outcome of games and sportsmanship.